
Here I am at 35 weeks. And I'm standing in the nursery!!! My wonderful mom did most of the painting. I pretty much rolled for 10 minutes then rested for 10 minutes. I was a very slow helper. There will be a chair rail where the white stripe is eventually. We just couldn't resist putting all the furniture in, even knowing we'd have to move it to put up the chair rail. I've already started putting away his little clothes in the drawers. It is so fun! We still have a few more things to do (there's a map, travel posters and shelves to go on the walls), but it is definitely getting there.
This is the bedding that my super-talented Aunt Cindy made. The photo doesn't do it justice. I will take more photos when we hang the curtain, so you can see it all together.
I had this globe/lamp when I was a little girl. It's so fun to be able to use it in the nursery.
Here's the bedskirt and sheet.I cannot believe it's already June... We are at T - 27 days and counting until Colton's arrival. Yes, we have chosen a name (we've actually had it for a while - I just haven't blogged about it yet.) I guess we decided it around the first of April. We both liked the name, so we started calling him by name to try it out and it just fit! We are keeping the middle name a surprise until his actual birthday. I had a dr's appointment today and everything looked good. The dr. thinks he's right on schedule (size wize, etc.) Jack thinks Colton will make his debut on June 28. I'm thinking July 7. Anyone else want to make a prediction???
3 comments:
Jenny -- that looks so good....I can't wait to see it all in person and done....and even more, I can't wait to meet little Colton!
How exciting!!! I'm so happy for you two & can't wait to hear of Colton's arrival. I love the name, by the way!!
You are so adorable! I got your blog off Jordan's I think...anyway, thought I'd come check you out. You look so cute! I hope these last few weeks go wonderfully for you. Tell Jack hello for me & maybe we'll see you guys again in the next month or so! ~Jenise
Post a Comment