Here are a few things I've been up to to keep occupied. It's so hard waiting!
- Cleaned the bathtubs.
- Organized all my stationary.
- Vacuumed the closet.
- Vacuumed the baseboards.
- Downloaded 15 CD's to my Ipod and made a "labor" playlist.
- Watched way too many "Baby Stories" and "Birth Days" on TLC and Discovery Health.
- Attempted to read several baby books - I just can't concentrate on anything for very long.
- Made a hair appt. for a hair cut tomorrow that hopefully I'll have to cancel.
- Washed all the sheets and clothes in the house.
- Washed all the dishes.
Now, I think I'll go for a walk. I know I should appreciate this non-busy time of life, but we're just so ready to meet this little man. I dreamed about him for the first time last night. He had blue eyes and spiky blond hair. Not sure if that is possible with Jack and I's genetics, but we'll see. I've had lots of weird dreams about random things but never specifically about him. Maybe that means he's coming soon. I'm still predicting 7/7/07... I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment