Ok, really today is Colton's 1 month birthday, but his mom is a little behind. The following pictures were actually taken during his third week of life. One month pictures coming soon. We are doing great! Colton is really starting to interact with us. He makes the sweetest noises and really likes when we sing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "You are My Sunshine" really close to his face. He is almost smiling and does a lot of big stretching and kicking. He is sleeping like a rockstar at night - between 4-6 hours straight. I've had to practice my baby songs - for the longest time I was singing the "Eensy Weensy Spider" and couldn't remember all the lines... oh well he doesn't seem to mind.

My two handsome boys...hanging out.

Another favorite pasttime...

Is there anything cuter than a boy and his crocodile towel?

Playing with Mommy

"I was just fine playing by myself and now you're messing with me again!"

"Ok, I guess I have no choice..."

"How many more pics Mom?"

"Who is this bear dude anyway?"

Too cool for school...
3 comments:
He is too cute!! And I love his hair!
He is too precious! It sounds like y'all are having a great time! Thanks for the updates in pictures!
Look at those long, skinny legs!!! I love them!! What a doll!
Post a Comment