Thursday, August 28, 2008

Like Father, Like Son...

Here's Colton circa 2008...
Here's his daddy circa 19** :) He would kill me if I put the year! Don't they look a LOT alike???

*************************************************************************************
Any ideas for helping Colton get over his bath aversion? About a month ago, he started crying when we washed his hair but still pretty much enjoyed splashing around. However; lately, he just clings to the side of the tub, won't sit down and screams through the entire bath. I'm just giving him one every other day and we try to make it as quick as possible. We've heard of a bath visor and may try that next. Any ideas are welcome or is this just a stage??
*************************************************************************************
Just for fun.
"Splashing Around at My Water Table"

1 comment:

Miss G said...

He and Jack do look alike! Wow! Sorry I don't have any bath ideas. Kelly