Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Welcome Summer!





Summer is finally here! We are so excited because it means Baby Brother Caden is almost here, too! We had a sonogram at our last dr's visit and they are estimating that he weighs about 7 lb 11 oz already! Yikes! We will induce on June 22nd if he doesn't come on his own before then. Colton is having so much fun living at Bunny's house and we are very thankful for her hospitality and help! As far as housing, we have been diligently looking. We have put in two offers on two different houses, they countered so now we are waiting to hear if they accepted our counter offer... Hopefully one of these will work out! Please say a prayer for Baby Caden's safe arrival and for a house to work out soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dana said...

LOVE those pictures. What an fun little boy he is! Looking forward to baby Caden's arrivan soon!

Unknown said...

Jenny, How exciting that Caden will be here so soon and that you found a house! What a busy, busy time for you guys. Call me and i can come help you move in or i could babysit. Love to you all, Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

Wow! You two really love to stay busy...a move and a baby?! This might surprise you, but I didn't know about the move. I tried to look back in your blogs, but I didn't find any specifics. Of course, Frazier probably told Mike, and Mike didn't tell us! This does not shock me at all! :) Thank heavens for this blog so I can keep up. Take care! I have two very lonely arms and no babies to fill them. What would I do without you and Paige. Love you guys!

Carrie said...

oops! I am not anonymous. That makes me sound like a creepy stalker! Great Aunt Carrie wrote that last comment!!!