I know I know --- I am terribly behind on blogging but I will catch up someday... my motto right now is "baby steps" and blogging often falls to the wayside. I couldn't resist putting up this pic though. We go Monday for Caden's 2 month appt. so I will let you know his stats soon. At 1 month he was 10 lbs. so I'm guessing close to 12 - he loves to eat! We are doing well...just enjoying these last few weeks of summer. I start back to work around the middle of Sept.
Caden is a great baby -- goes to sleep easily usually by 8 pm every night -- unfortunately he is only going about 5 hours at a time at night and doesn't do well with a dream feed so unless I go to bed at 8 with him I miss out on that long stretch. Mommy is tired. Could it be that I also have a tenacious toddler to keep me on my toes during the daytime hours! :) Colton is doing great but I can definitely see some extra clingyness this week. We were on vacation last week so he had lots of grandparents and family to give him extra attention. I think he's just now realizing that he has to share Mommy with Caden and is not thrilled with it. He loves to say "Mommy all done" in regards to Caden and I am often told to put the baby down and "play play"!

5 comments:
That picture made me laugh - so cute!
I can't imagine how exhausted you must be - hope Caden starts sleeping longer soon and you're able to get more rest. The idea of sleepless nights plus chasing a toddler around has me frightened about getting pregnant again any time soon. :)
Caden is gettin so big!!! Such cute boys! Miss you guys.
What a sweet picture! Caden is getting so big. Hope you are able to get some rest soon!
I love your title, "my boys!" They are precious indeed and we are all very blessed. You are a wonderful mommy. I am ready to "play play" with them. Give me 3 more weeks to heal, then I will keep them both over the weekend for you to get some much needed rest. Love ya'll.
Jenny, This is such a fun picture. Caden is getting so big! love you, Kelly
Post a Comment