Monday, November 09, 2009

Mommy's Pumpkins



Caden the scarecrow... I needed to try on his costume, but. I didn't want to undress him so I put it on over his pj's and it was quite snug. Yes, he's pretty chubby already, but the layered effect made him look so "fluffy"! Too cute!


The Saturday before Halloween we took a trip to a local pumpkin patch with our friends, the Carrolls.It was a beautiful afternoon and we enjoyed getting a few pictures even though the pumpkins were a little picked over. Here are Colton and I enjoying a "train" ride.
More of Caden the Scarecrow and the layered look :)

Colton kept us entertained on the way to the pumpkin patch. He sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" about 10 times. Love his little singing voice!


Early in October, Colton spent the night with Papaw and Karen while Mom and Dad took a birthday trip to Boston. Colton had a great time and even got to carve some pumpkins.


Sweet brothers enjoying the pumpkin patch.

Fall 2009

Mommy and her pumpkins!

Caden and Mommy.

Daddy and Colton.


My little Pumpkin-eater! Can't imagine life without our sweet, giggly, roly-poly boy!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Cute pictures and cute kiddos! I cannot get over Caden's cheeks...he is a chunk...but, oh so cute! I love it when they have a little to squeeze.
I miss you - we were sick the whole month of October. Hopefully we are good to go for a while....would love to see you guys soon!
We were going to call you guys Saturday night, but it was like 5:30 and by the time we would be able to meet up it would've been bedtime....we'll try to plan ahead next time!

Miss G said...

SUPER cute!!! miss you, friend! Kelly

Karen said...

What sweet little pumpkins.