Today, Caden is 9 months old! I cannot believe it. He fills our home with such joy and sweet giggles! Love his now tooth-filled grin. Here are a few things I want to remember about this stage...
- Loves to watch his big brother Colton and wants to be wherever he is, playing with whatever he is playing with. This has caused quite a few tears lately. Colton loves Caden but would rather him stay "on his side" of the playroom. What's funny is that Caden's "baby" toys have suddenly become Colton's all time favorite toys.
- Caden began crawling on March 8th! A few days later, he rolled over for the FIRST time, too. It was quite a week. It made for some interesting sleeping positions and he woke up a few times during the night because he got stuck.
- Loves his mum-mums and puffs. Eating all cereals, veggies (except green ones) and fruits (except peaches or citrus). About to try egg yolk, yogurt and meat. He's a pretty good eater, but gets easily distracted and loves to throw things on the ground. Dinner time gets pretty messy!
- Loves his baths. Tonight was declared his last night to bathe in the sink because he got so much water on the floor!
- Napping is still hit or miss - but over spring break he averaged 2 1 1/2 hour naps at home - getting a little sassy because he will now throw his paci out of the crib and just wail until we come and help him. We watch him on the camera and he will look around for a minute after he throws it (without crying) and then decide to start crying about it.
- Loves paper - he's tried to eat two of Colton's stickers and throws a fit when I pick him up each day because his teacher hands me his daily sheet instead of him.
- Likes to cuddle, but getting a little more squirmy when he wants something - especially Daddy's I phone!
- Enjoys his toys, but loves BALLS! He will spot one across the room and not stop until he grabs it.
- Started waving and saying buh-buy (bye-bye). Can say Ma-ma and Da-da.
I could probably go on and on and on but I think I better call it a night! I love this sweet bundle of joy and all the little facets of his personality! Thank you God for entrusting him to us - please be with him as he grows and give us wisdom to raise him into a godly young man! We love you, Caden-Waden!







6 comments:
My O my these boys have grown too fast. :) Can't believe it! Keep posting, we luv this blog. You'll have done an amazing job raising Colton n Caden :) We love all of you very much. God Bless. Hope to c u all very soon.
love,
Rivas Family :)
Precious...I love the picture of Caden in the bathtub and Colton giving him a drink from the water bottle. I have "met" so many Colton's lately and every parent says, I thought the name was unique, but I am now hearing of so many. Take care and enjoy your precious family.
What a super sweet boy! Jackson enjoyed playing with the boys last week! Looking forward to more playdates this summer!
Caden looks so squeezable!!!
Your boys are so cute.
Such a sweet post! I especially like the fifth picture down and the one of Colton help give him a bath. Kelly
Caden is such a love bug! I love watching him with Colton. I think he may give his big brother a lot of "payback" in the future! Both are precious boys who bring me so much JOY. Love ya'll more. :)
Post a Comment