(I thought I posted this long ago but it was still in draft version...)
Even though it's long gone, I want to remember the fun we had over Spring Break 2011!
Playdates with some of our favorite neighbors! Their sweet mom took both my boys to MDO and picked them up on Tuesdays while I was tutoring! Here is Caden hanging out with Ethan.Zach and Colton are about 6 months apart and play really well together!
Just thought this was a sweet picture of Caden. He's watching a video but has his baketball close by!
We spent a day with Jenilee and her kids. I have another post coming because sadly they have moved far away! We are so sad because their family is SO special to us!
Precious Natalyn!
Jazmin!
You can't tell by their faces but they loved going "round and round" in the office chair!
We had Rebekah and her 3 sweet girls spend the night. Then, we headed to the Ft. Worth Zoo along with everyone else off for Spring Break! Despite the crowds, we had a great time visiting and are so glad we went!
Sweet Lilly - just as stylish as her mom! It was so fun having a houseful of girls for a change :)
The whole crew!
Colton pushing the limits. We stopped him shortly after this picture was taken.
Notice, Caden had to give climbing over the fence a try, too. Monkey see, Monkey do!
60 pounds of love = sore muscles for momma in manana!
This is how I felt when we got home that evening after the zoo!
Silly kids on the train!
Precious girls Lilly & Everly!
We also enjoyed having Javi over to spend the night. He is such a great kid and the boys LOVE hanging out with him. Unfortunately, this was the only picture we got, but we really enjoyed his visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment