Friday, October 28, 2011

Week 40 October 8-15

Project Life: Week 40 October 8-15

Saturday & Sunday, October 8-9


 Today we headed out to Whitewright to see Grandma, Grandad, Aunt Paige, Henry and Wilkin! The boys had a great time as usual! These are all out of order, but you get the idea!


















 Wish I had gotten this on video. Grandaddy would start laughing and then Wilkin and Caden would just crack up :)








Wednesday, October 12


The following pictures are a typical weekday evening at our house. Jack is such a great daddy to our boys. I love watching them play even if it gets them all riled up before bedtime!


Working together to get Daddy!


Daddy gets the best laughs!




 Thursday, October 13


Today, we met Aunt April, Uncle Zach and Baby Emma at the park to wish April a happy birthday (on the 12th) and see Baby Emma. It was the perfect fall day, too!

 My sweet niece - she's just at that perfect snuggly size! 5 weeks today!



 Thanks Uncle Zach for fixing Colton's bike. We have been looking for a bike for weeks and found bikes and helmets at our local resale shop for a steal. All it needed was a new tube and a little adjusting. I can't believe I didn't get pictures of Colton riding his bike for the first time, but he did great! He loves it!
 It was great to catch up and let the boys see Emma. I love that little girl and her parents!

Friday, October 14


Bunny came over this afternoon and we turned our little pumpkins into Potato Heads. Caden made one too but I think Bunny took that picture on her camera.
 Saturday, October 15
 Caden's seat to watch Saturday morning football with daddy :) Not sure if you can tell, but the zebra is on top of the ottoman. Crazy boy!

No comments: