Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week 41: October 16-22

Week 41: October 16-22


Monday, October 17


I guess 'messy' is a theme around our house. This was another idea I got off of Pinterest. The boys enjoyed it but it was definitely messier than I envisioned. This project was followed by a bubble bath :) 





 Tuesday, October 18
Just a quick shot of Caden at school. So thankful I get to see him each day at recess and hear him all day long at school :) His class is right next to mine.
 After school, we got out the ball pit balls and the boys had so much fun sliding into them! They even invented their own game. I love it when they play together {nicely}!


 Friday, October 21


Today we went on a field trip with our preschool to the Great Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina. Colton did not want me to call it a Pumpkin Farm :)

 I love this picture :)
 Colton thought it was HILARIOUS that the goat grabbed the cup right out of his hands. He repeated the story many times that day and laughed hysterically each time! I love this age.

 Caden was very proud of his pumpkin and carried it everywhere. He calls them "punkins". Colton could not find a suitable pumpkin until the very last minute. He can sometimes be a little choosy :)
 Caden checking out the scarecrow!
 One of Colton's classmates. When I asked him why he didn't tell me more about this particular friend, he said, "Because she's a grill (girl), Mom!" Haley on the other hand has told her mom all about Colton :)




Sorry for the terrible quality, but I had to document this phase in Caden's life. Man, have we entered the terrible two's. He has started climbing out of his crib, can open his child proof doors and on this day (naptime) I found him asleep in his recliner with his socks on his hands. One night, he was 'refusing' to sleep in his cib (crib) so Jack gave him 3 options: chair, big boy bed or crib. He stuck his stubborn chin out and announced he would be sleeping on the floor. Sure enough, he slept there the whole night. Our next step is to turn the doorknobs around and take away the crib...Pray for us :) A padded room for either him or Mommy may be in our future!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Is that shaving cream in the top picture? I'm so proud of all the fun things you do with the boys. You are a great mom and creating such great memories with them.

Miss G said...

You're such a good mom, Jenny!

The part about the grill made me laugh. :)

Oh, Caden. :) You'll be glad you documented that when you can look back and laugh! I'm sure it's not quite funny yet.

That activity looks really fun if super messy! Kelly