Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Latest Baby Update...

Well, I had my last doctor's appointment today and I am 80% effaced and dilated to a 2 which means progress...yeah! The doc said things look "favorable for labor" and that hopefully Colton will come on his own. However; if he doesn't come by July 5th (the due date) - she will go ahead and induce on July 12 (9 days away!) So there's a pretty good chance that he will come on his own between the 5th and 12th...which is what we want. I'm still voting for July 7, so we'll see.

This is a good time to practice patience and wait on the Lord's perfect timing! Any ideas on how to do that are welcome... It's definitely easier said than done.

Have a wonderful 4th of July everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Can't wait to meet baby Colton!

Dana

Jenni said...

go Colton!! Jenny you'll do great! can't wait to hear the news!!

Steph said...

You better start walking!! We're leaving in a few days. I'm joking. We'll come back to meet the little man if we need to.