Thursday, July 19, 2007

One Week Old Today

Happy One Week Birthday, Colton! We had a little fun with his one week pictures today. I got the block idea from a friend's blog, who I think got the idea from someone else :) If I can remember, I want to take a picture of him each Thursday in the first four weeks and then every month on the 12th to see how much he's changed. We're sporting the "slick" hairstyle today! We gave Colton his first shampoo on Tuesday. He seemed to enjoy getting his hair washed, but he did not like the sponge bath. After his shampoo, his hair was so wet that I was afraid he would get a cold, so we used the hair dryer (on low of course) and dried his hair. He loved it!!! I'll post a picture of his "blowdry" soon.

One week old today!



These "swaddler" blankets are the best. He loves being swaddled tight before his naps.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Jenny, he is so precious!!! So glad to see photos and to hear that he is doing well. I will call you when I get back from vacation and come visit!! Love you all -- give Colton a kiss for me.

Stephanie said...

How cute! I love the pictures! He is precious!

Jami said...

Jenny, he is darling! Thanks for sharing....post more pics!