Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Waiting on Baby...Day 5

I realized it's actually Day 5 past our due date. The doctor's appt. went well. I'm 90% effaced and 2 cm dilated. Other than that, no change. We're still on for inducing Thursday. I was able to ask some more questions and am feeling better about being induced if need be.

My sweet husband and mom are taking good care of me. I've been "banned" from driving myself anywhere, so mom has been a very gracious chauffer! Yesterday, we hit Target, Wal-Mart and Barnes and Noble for some last minute errands. Today, she drove me to the dr's office and then hung out with me until Jack got home. We watched "Freedom Writers" - it was really good! Thanks Mom for all your help!

I feel a little bit like a "ticking baby bomb". I could explode at any moment :) Thanks for the prayers and thoughts! Hopefully the next post will announce Colton's big debut!!!

1 comment:

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

I'm so glad you posted. I emailed Stephanie today to make I hadn't missed anything. I can't wait to hear all about his big arrival and see pictures of him. Hang in there.
Rebekah