Friday, September 21, 2007

Colton Smiles





My sweet friend and Colton's babysitter, Jenilee, was able to catch him smiling in his swing the other day. He is now adding a squeal with each smile. He's cooing, gurgling, chuckling and chattering - the sweetest sounds on earth! Lately, when I sing "You Are My Sunshine" or "Old McDonald Had a Farm" he tries to join in. It's either a "mom stop singing noise" or "his version of harmonizing"! So cute. He's also trying to mimic our facial expressions. He's got the smiling down and today he started sticking out his tongue. Again, we need to catch those moments on video. Does anyone know of a good site to save videos and pictures? I would like to be able to share them with family and let them download from there as well.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is such a doll! I think you can download video to snapfish. I think.

We missed you guys at church this morning!

Maria R. said...

He is such a cutie. Don't you just want to squeeze and kiss him all day?