Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weeks 10 and 11

Watching my first Cowboys game with Daddy! I cheered and chattered for the whole first quarter then it was time for bedtime!
I just can't help it! The chicks dig me.
Now, I didn't ask for this. Can't a guy get a little respect?

Allright, Mom - have your fun!
My hands are my new favorite toy. They keep me entertained and a little puzzled.

No swaddle can contain me - I'm "Super Baby"
My first pair of sunglasses.
Mom will post more later. Now it's time to eat!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

so cute! it was really good to see y'all at church last week.

Lisa said...

He is getting so big and what a cutie. I love the "Daddy's got my Back" onesie!

Amberly said...

Jenny, I know I've said this before, but I think he just gets cuter & cuter!! He is adorable! I had to call Sam over here to see these precious photos of him. We both laughed! You are making me want another baby...!!!

Amy McCown said...

Jenny and Jack - Colton is too cute. I love his hair. I am glad that I found your blog so that I can keep up with you all.
Amy McCown