Sunday, December 02, 2007

November Memories...

Wow! I can't believe November is already over! We had a great time celebrating Colton's 4 month birthday and Thanksgiving.

We started out the Thanksgiving events on Wednesday. Papaw came over and helped us cross a few things off our handy-man list! Thanks, Papaw, for all your hard work. We enjoyed the Thankgiving BBQ, too! Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of our fun day to add to the blog. Next time!

Colton came down with his first cold over Thanksgiving week. It was so hard to hear him coughing and see him feeling bad. Thankfully, he is feeling much better now.

On Thanksgiving day we headed to Bunny's house for a delicious Turkey dinner with all the fixins. We finished the day with a fun game of Wahoo.

Friday took us to Houston where we celebrated another day of thanks with Jack's family. We had another wonderful feast complete with fried turkey and yummy sides! We are so thankful for our FAMILY!

Colton is really developing quite the personality. He likes to giggle and is becoming more and more vocal about what he likes and doesn't like. Lately he's started grunting and whining when a toy is out of reach or he wants to be picked up. Church is becoming interesting too. He is a big wiggle-worm! Enjoy the pics and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Can I get any cuter!?!
Thanksgiving wore me out...
Gotta love a baby in footed pj's.
Where's Colton? This was my idea for a hat when we went on a walk the other day. At one point I looked down and Colton was chewing on the blanket.
Ready for our walk.
This was the night the Cowboys beat Green Bay!!! We celebrated my mom's **th birthday with lasagne, chocolate sheet cake and a great Cowboys victory. My brother Zach and his sweet girlfriend, April came too. I promised I wouldn't put this picture on the blog - but I couldn't resist. It was too cute!
Watching the big game with Daddy! I can't believe the Cowboys are 11-1! Daddy is so funny to watch the game with. He tends to be a Negative Ned during the game and pronounces utter defeat after every Cowboy mistake. Thank goodness they won!
Yes - this is the back of a nearly 5 month old baby's head. All that thin hair makes it look like the back of a 40 year old man's head. He is captivated by the HDtv.
I can't smile for the camera - I'm watching the game!
Playing with Uncle Zach.

Thanksgiving at Houston -with Cousin Brittany! I love my Brittany so, so much!
Ocho Cinco has got nothing on me! Just chillin in my cute and warm Tigger sweats.

Go Cowboys!
Happy Birthday, Bunny!


The cousins having a deep conversation.
Grandad and Colton!
Grandma and Colton!
Brittany, Jack and Jenny - at Wilkin's 1st birthday!
Such a big boy! Happy Birthday cousin Wilkin!
Visiting with Uncle Zach on Thanksgiving afternoon!
Mommy and me.
Bunny and me.
Uncle Zach and me.
Daddy and me. (Mid cough). This was the day I didn't feel so well.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Jenny-

He is just adorable! I love all the pictures! I look forward to seeing you at the end of the month! Have a wonderful week!

Michelle