Weight: 15.5 lbs (60th %tile)
Height: 26.5 inches (95th %tile)
Head: 16 1/8 inches (20th %tile)
He did great with his shots. Such a brave boy! And in other breaking news Colton slept 8.5 glorious UNINTERRUPTED hours last night from 11-7:30. It nearly scared me to death, but it was so wonderful! I think the shots combined with tylenol did it, so I won't hold my breath tonight - but I will certainly enjoy it while it lasts! The dr. says she is still a little concerned about his head being too flat. It's rounded out a bit on the right side, but the left is pretty flat. She's going to give it 2 more months and then we may have to get a helmet. We've tried everything from changing the direction he sleeps, lots and lots of tummy time, but maybe the next 2 months will help. I know it doesn't mean I'm a bad mom in my heart, but a little bit of me feels so sad for him when I think of him in a helmet. I've had several friends whose kids had to wear it so I know it will be ok and they are great parents! However; I'm still going to pray over that little flat head these next few weeks!
Jack and I got to go on a REAL date last night complete with dinner and a movie! It was so much fun. Grandma and Granddad were so nice to come over and keep Colton for us! Thank you!!! We saw "Dan in Real Life." It was really good - clean, funny and heartwarming without being too chick-flickish :) We really felt old because we were some of the oldest people there. Apparently the outdoor mall ,where the theater sits, is the local teen scene. There were flocks of them. I guess that's all I know for now. Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!
1 comment:
I would love to see a stat on Colton's hair! How many inches is it this month? :) Happy Thanksgiving! Kelly
Post a Comment