Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mini Newsflash...


I just put Colton to bed at 7:15. He didn't seem interested in falling asleep in my arms so I just put him in his crib all swaddled for the night. Within 10 minutes of playing/talking to himself he was fast asleep!!! Woohoo!!! This is the first time he's fallen asleep all by himself! I know this may just be a fluke, but let me bask in this small joyous moment for just a little bit - then all you seasoned moms can tell me how it really is tomorrow!

3 comments:

Miss G said...

Yea!!! It was that wonderful fresh air walk with his mama! Congrats! I enjoyed talking to you this afternoon! Kelly

Maria R. said...

That is great. Good for you for trying it out in his crib and noticing his signs. You are a good mommy.

Hope it keeps up!

Jenni said...

yay Colton!! hope you both slept well!!