Here's our little boy at 4 months!!! I cannot believe it! He is getting so big and I have to say that this stage is even better than the last! He is developing quite the personality. He is such a smiler and enjoys people very much. He has now mastered the roll over from back to tummy and he has even rolled from tummy to back a couple of times. He loves sucking on his fingers and has figured out how to suck his thumb. He also enjoys sucking on the washcloth during his bath. I'm sure it's not good for him but it's pretty cute. He's interested in all of his toys now and they go straight to the mouth. He has a love/hate relationship with teddy bears. One minute I gave him a teddy bear and he started screaming! The next minute he smiled and wanted to hold it. Go figure?! He's now eating once a night instead of two but he still wakes up several times between 3 and 5 am - ouch! He is sleeping in his own room now. It was so sad taking the bassinet out of our room, but I was afraid he had passed the weight limit of 15 lbs. We go to the dr. Friday to get our next round of shots and check his stats... I'm predicting 16 lbs...

Here's our handsome boy just fresh from his bath and hair style.

So big!

This is what I do most of the time - chew on my fingers!

Wow! Can I get any cuter and longer??? Mr. Bear cannot keep up. This is the bear that we have the love/hate relationship with.

I'm 4 months old today!!

Peek-a-boo! Who is that handsome devil in the mirror?

Mid roll-over and the tv caught his eye.

Eyes are still blue for now...

No need for words...

Pure love!

I'm big enough to face forward finally in the backpack. I love going on walks with Mommy. I have the best view. (Colton nearly breaks his neck checking out the neighborhood when we're walking.)

Yo, yo, yo! Colton's in the house! :)

My little reader.


1 comment:
So so so cute! I love all your pics. You will cherish these very soon and wonder where that little baby went!!
P.S. every new stage will become your favorite!!
Post a Comment