Thursday, February 21, 2008

We've got a CRAWLER!!!

Here's my little sleepyhead with his new helmet. This was on the way home from the clinic. It doesn't seem to be bothering him one bit. He took two great naps today with it on and has been sleeping away tonight since 7:30. Praise God! This is the only pic I have so far. I'll post another soon. I think he looks like a little speedracer. Maybe we should decorate it with racecars :)
In other breaking news... the helmet couldn't have come at a better time! Colton took his first forward moving crawls today! Of course when I broke out the video camera, he got cold feet or knees rather, but you get the idea! He was fascinated with the flashlight! He reminded me of the videos where the cats try to pounce on the light. Too cute.

Here's a quick video. Notice the little hop he does on his knees before he gets going. Precious!

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Such a sweet boy! He looks so handsome in his new "hat". Praying that this time will pass quickly and that his head will round out beautifully. Can't believe our little man is mobile! New adventures ahead! Love ya'll more, bunny

Anonymous said...

Yea! I just saw the video & pics. he's so cute. Can't belive it. We knew it would be anytime. Well can't wait til Monday!! Give my sweet boy a big hug for me, I've missed him. Felt like such a long wkend. Love You'll, Jenilee.

Courtney said...

he is precious Jenn!

Lookin on here makes me miss you so much!

Its amazing to me we have kids and hubby's..isnt exactly as wonderful as we thought it would be :)