
One Year Ago - July 12, 2007Here's the sweetest ONE YEAR OLD I know! Granddad did a great job getting a picture with his hat on. It was short-lived.
Happy Birthday Boy!
Sonic Ice for the birthday boy! We put it in his new sand & water table and he had a blast!
Yummy!
Are these for me?
Opening presents with Mommy.
Thanks Pawpaw, Karen and Brooke for my cool fire truck.
My only pic of Daddy and the Birthday Boy. He was manning the video camera most of the time.
His first experience with cake. We had to "experience" it twice because he was getting pretty tired at his first attempt.


Bunny and Colton! Thanks Bunny for all your help. She was the crepe paper queen! Such a fun memory!
We will have to have another photo shoot for the FINAL block picture. He was just too excited about his party. Once I get his 1 Year photo, I'll post all the block pictures from the past year.
Birthday boy dinner - peas, cheese & turkey. Sorry, Buddy, the rest of us enjoyed yummy hamburgers and hot dogs that Daddy grilled!
Happy Birthday Boy!
Sonic Ice for the birthday boy! We put it in his new sand & water table and he had a blast!
Yummy!
Are these for me?
Opening presents with Mommy.
Thanks Pawpaw, Karen and Brooke for my cool fire truck.
My only pic of Daddy and the Birthday Boy. He was manning the video camera most of the time.
His first experience with cake. We had to "experience" it twice because he was getting pretty tired at his first attempt.

Bunny and Colton! Thanks Bunny for all your help. She was the crepe paper queen! Such a fun memory!
We will have to have another photo shoot for the FINAL block picture. He was just too excited about his party. Once I get his 1 Year photo, I'll post all the block pictures from the past year.
Birthday boy dinner - peas, cheese & turkey. Sorry, Buddy, the rest of us enjoyed yummy hamburgers and hot dogs that Daddy grilled!










5 comments:
Jenny, you and your mom did a magnificent job on the duck theme! I've been thinking of you and the ducks so much! It all looks so great! I love that he has a fireman duck! So fun! Looks like a very great and wonderful birthday! Kelly
Happy Birthday Colton! I wish I had a water table full of Sonic ice. That looks like fun!
Love,
Lincoln
Yea! Cool,thanks for your comment! See you Sunday! I'm so excited! Kelly
Happy birthday, Colton! Thanks for one amazing year.......looking forward to many more adventures. Love you more precious boy!
Happy (belated birthday) Colton. He is such a cute little boy. It looks like he had fun with his cake.
Post a Comment