Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's your vote???

Today's the day we find out if Colton will have a brother or sister! I am so excited to see our little miracle again on the sonogram - It's been 12 weeks since we've seen him/her.



Just for fun, I thought I'd post a little poll to see if what my blogging friends think? We have the sono at 3 pm so I'll post tonight what we found out! The poll is over to the right...

4 comments:

jaime s said...

Wow, I just posted my vote and it made it even 50/50! Don't you like having some "extra" info! I can promise you'll either have a boy or a girl! (I voted boy, but I sorta hope girl)

Melanie said...

either will be great, but i gotta let you know thst having a girl is SO MUCH FUN!

Miss G said...

I voted girl! I was just thinking about y'all the other day and wondering what you would have. soooo exciting!!! I can't wait to find out! You know by now I bet! Yippee! Kelly

Miss G said...

I'm trying to be so patient but I admit I keep hitting "refresh". Soo excited to find out! Kelly