Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Randomness

I just figured out how to download pics from my iphone to the blog...So here are a few of my favorites.

Brad & Kate (our good friends and awesome real estate agents) & Jack enjoying a little Starbucks back in January. We had a fun night on the town sans kiddo. We went to see an early movie, (Valkyrie - I give it 8/10 stars), ate dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse at Firewheel (9/10 stars - their pineapple is my favorite!) and then topped off the night with some coffee. It was fun to stay out late for a change! Thanks Bunny for keeping Colton that evening.
More Mohawk Cuteness!
Colton and I took a walk a few Saturdays ago and turned down a street we usually don't take. Lo and behold there was a PINK pony waiting for us. Colton was way excited! We watched the pony for a while and then out walked a baby cow and donkey. Pretty exciting stuff for our neighborhood.
All boy! We went to Breckenridge Park last week to meet Bunny and Colton immediately found the water! At first I wasn't thrilled that he was soaking his shoes and pants but then I couldn't resist his joy in that moment! He loved getting his feet wet and we even saw some baby fish along the way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miss G said...

somehow I missed this one before. a PINK pony! What!? Hilarious! Kelly