Sunday, March 22, 2009

Let's Pway (Play)!

On Sunday, Jack's parents (Grandma and Granddad) dropped by for a quick visit and brought dinner on their way home from their Spring Break trip! It was such a nice treat! Colton had so much fun playing horsey with Granddad. Here's a short video.

After a rousing game of "Ride the Horsey," we decided to play "Ring Around the Rosy". Colton went around and insisted that everyone participate. It was quite hysterical. Jack made me promise not to post this video on the blog, but I had my fingers crossed :) I heard on the radio that adults who make time for play are less stressed and happier. Colton is doing wonders for our blood pressure!


2 comments:

Jordan said...

Those videos are great!

A note about your zoo post: there's a painting at the Dallas Art Musuem about an elephant who did the same thing. Not sure if it's the same elephant or not, but it shows an elephant standing in a tree with it's trunk up above the flood waters. I remember seeing it when I was young and thinking it was kind of creepy because it depicted drowning victims. I thought they were people, but my memory is a little faulty since I was probably 8 when I last saw it so it could have been animals. Either way, it made an impression. Funny that you posted that story.

Glad ya'll had fun!

Dana said...

So cute!