This is what you get when you tell Colton to smile! Could there be any more teeth in that mouth? He was in the middle of his milk when we got this toothy grin :)
Sweet smiley boy!I was going to title this post..."Tired, so very, very tired" but then I remembered this picture of Colton and it refreshed my spirit...
Much is going on around here and I am feeling every bit of my 28 weeks lately! Our house has been on the market since mid Feb. and we recently got a great offer. However; it won't be official until April 9th... We have been looking at houses, but have not found one yet and don't want to rush especially if the offer falls through. It's so hard to not know! The kicker is that we have to be out around the end of April so that puts a little pressure on the situation. Thankfully, my mom has graciously agreed to let us move in with her until we find a house. As of today I have not packed anything, nor set up moving dates. Work is crazy because of that dreaded TAKS exam, taxes are due, baby brother has no name and I am just exhausted at the end of the day... Blech. Thanks for letting me vent. I know this too will pass and we are so blessed to have each other, our health, jobs, friends and family plus an offer!
I'll switch gears from my pity party and leave you with a few cute things Colton is doing:
- just started saying his name
- getting more and more cuddly - I love this because he doesn't usually sit still.
- smiling big for the camera
- hugging and patting my belly and saying baby - the other day he said "shhh - sleeping"
- heard a noise in the garage and after I told him it wasn't daddy and that it was the wind he made the connection that wind and fan are similar
- wakes up remembering the events from yesterday (who visited or what toy he last played with)
- little sentences - "hold it", "fix it", "mommy's shoes", "pawpaw's truck", "have it", "did it", "love you", "big, big bus", "all clean", "all done" and I'm almost positive he puts an I in front of some of his sentences...
- new words every day - I read somewhere that they can learn up to 10 words a day at this age. (tissue, puter (computer), zebra, wind, fence, trash, diaper, running, walking, vacuum, singing...)
1 comment:
I love the way our sweet boy says his precious little name. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Love ya'll.
Post a Comment