Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Big, Big Mess

Colton loves to point out messes all around him. Yesterday, when we got his hair cut he kept telling the ladies about the hair on the floor and that they needed to clean (keen) it up! When he says mess, he tends to make it two syllables so it comes out like "mayess".

These awesome pictures were taken by Bunny. Colton spent the night with her a few weeks ago and I sent spaghetti for one of his meals. I really didn't do it on purpose :) Thankfully, she thought he was a cute mess. I'm just glad this all happened at her house in her kitchen!

Seriously could this boy get any cuter even with spaghetti sauce all over his face? I love you sweet, messy boy!


Such joy!

















He has applesauce with nearly every dinner and loves it. He can now say applesauce - it's so fun to hear him say it!



Laughing at Bunny. Bunny made a good horsey too. She even let Colton fall off the horsey onto the couch pillow. He thought that was hysterical!



Thanks for a fun weekend, Bunny! We love you!




4 comments:

Amy L said...

Definitely a cute mess - such a happy boy!

Miss G said...

really cute, Jenny and you're going to have another cutie too! Happy Easter! Kelly

Bunny said...

We went straight to the bathtub after that dinner! Sweet messy little boy......love you more.

Lisa said...

I don't blame him - I love my spaghetti too!! Ha!