Caden turned 3 weeks old on August 13. He's such an easy baby. He seems to have his days and nights figured out and can barely stay awake past 8 pm. The dilemma has been whether or not to wake him up between 10-11 to feed him a dream feed or just let him wake up on his own. The problem is that he wakes up anywhere from 12-3 and if Mommy doesn't go to sleep when he does; it makes for a short night. During the day he eats every 3 hours - sometimes every 2.
Caden doing his tummy time.
It's such hard work!
I love when he stretches so big. Is this the beginning of the sweet chubby cheeks?
3 Week pictures with Mr. Bear
Big yawn! By the way, Mommy's sweet friend and former college roomie, Jordan, made this beautiful quilt for Caden. I'll have to take a close-up so you can see all the fun patterns. She also made a cowboy themed quilt for Colton when he was born!
Sweet brothers.
Caden loves to watch his big brother.
Little did I know there really was water at the bottom of the ice chest...oops!
This summer began Colton's love of the trash truck! While we were staying at Bunny's house he looked forward to Monday "trash" day all week! Here he is watching the truck drive away. I wonder what the sanitation workers think when they see little kids in awe of their jobs :)
Week 3 also brought a very special visit from Mommy's good friend Stephanie (another former college roomie) and her sweet boy Lincoln! It was so great to see you
2 comments:
What precious little boys! I enjoy seeing them on your blog.
So sweet! He was so itty bitty!! I am excited to have one of those myself! Kelly
Post a Comment