Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nothing sweeter....

This summer we shared a lot of popsicles...
sweet kisses...
and ICE CREAM!!! You may notice several of these pictures are taken in the restroom. Well, that's because we've spent A LOT of time in there these past few weeks. Colton is potty training. He's doing great - we have our good days and oops days, but we are getting closer to the goal. I've had to reframe my dreams of "Potty Training in a Day" and find joy in this painful journey. (More details and potty stories to come) The above ice cream picture was a celebration from a few weeks ago when Colton TOLD us BEFORE he had to go potty and then WENT! It's the little things, people!
Just for fun, I had to throw this ice cream picture in from when Colton was about 22 months old.  That was Mommy's ice cream cone (an 8 months pregnant woman's craving). How it ended up in the backseat with Colton, I'll never know :) He's pretty persuasive, that kid!

1 comment:

Miss G said...

cute! I was noticing all those bathroom shots. :) hope it's getting better and better! Kelly