Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

Isn't God good? Rainbows always catch me by surprise and remind me of God's promise. I just think it's cool that the a rainbow was mentioned in the Old Testament and here we are thousands of years later - same God, same promise, same symbol. I'm thankful some things are unchanging!
We had two very rainy days this past week...Wednesday ended with a tornado warning so we spent a little while in our closet. The boys weren't scared at all. Colton did have a lot of questions so I just told him we were being careful just in case the winds broke a window in our house. Of course, a few minutes later, Jack piped in with a reference to the "Big Bad Wolf" blowing our house down, which thankfully Colton somehow didn't hear because that could have really caused some questions!


On Tuesday, Jack taught Caden how to use this toy, which I thought was too advanced for him and he has played with it every day since. He loves ANYTHING to do with balls and his daddy is a pretty good teacher! There were supposed to be two more pictures of rainy day fun... so stay tuned for Rainy Day part 2...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miss G said...

beautiful rainbow photos! I'm with you on how cool that is that God is the same God from the Old Testament with the same promises and the same symbol and one that delights us so! Kelly