{December 2009}
Early in December, we had a friend of a friend (Hilary Arthur ~I can't locate her information to put a link, but will as soon as I can) take some family pictures. It was a beautiful day and I think she did a great job. She was endlessly patient with Colton's 2 year old antics. He did NOT want to pose or smile that day, but we managed to get a few good shots.
.jpg) |
| Colton cheesing it up! One of the rare smiles we got that day... |
.jpg)
Bunny came with us, but as you can tell Colton was "over" his photo shoot by this time... Sorry Bunny, we'll have to do it again (in a couple years)! Doesn't she look beautiful?!
.jpg) |
| Colton 2 1/2 years |
.jpg) |
| Caden ~ almost 6 months and so happy all the time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment