Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bunny!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY! We love you more!
More than popsicles...
and more than Peek-a-boo!
We are so thankful for you in our lives.  I don't have as many pictures as I would like of Bunny in action - but she is such a blessing and help to me and my boys! We are so grateful to get to see her often.

***************Thanksgiving Part 1***************
 Bunny cooked a feast of ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, corn casserole, green beans and green salad! Yummy!
 Colton loved smashing and mashing and crashing the potatoes as he put it.
 He also loved playing with Bunny's toys!
 When the tv was otherwise occupied with football... the boys enjoyed a video together on their little dvd player that we use in the car. This was after both boys had too short of a nap or none at all and mommy caught their bug that they had the night before.

 Colton showing us how tired he was.


 Caden going "night-night" too.

Daddy's favorite pastime on Thanksgiving day :) or any day for that matter!

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Thank you for the b'day wishes. I am so proud to be your mom and the boys' "Bunny".

Miss G said...

Happy birthday, Bunny! What cute pictures!

So sorry you caught a bug Jenny. :( The feast looks yummy. I like the boys' tractor shirts. Kelly