My dad and Karen surprised Zach, April, Jack and I with tickets to the ALCS
championship game! It was such a memorable night! I have never seen Jack SO excited about sports. If you know him at all - you know that he has watched his teams for so long that he refuses to get his hopes up. When he realized the Rangers were actually looking like they were going to clench the series, he started grabbing his heart and saying "I can't believe it, I can't believe it!" I thought he was going to have a heart attack :) Thankfully he didn't and the Rangers WON!!! I don't think he's ever high-fived so many strangers in his life! The crowd was incredible and people cheered all the way to their cars!
Thanks Dad and Karen for such a great evening - it was so fun to witness history! And thanks Don and Tianay for watching our boys at the last minute! We owe you one!
Notice Zach perfecting the "claw". Sorry I didn't get a better shot of Zach and April.
Confetti!
No comments:
Post a Comment