So, last year I didn't even attempt to take pictures in the bluebonnets, and this year we almost missed them. We went to JCPenney HQ in Plano and they had a great patch of wildflowers. Combine that with 2 boys who were in a good mood and 250 pictures later we have some winners! Thanks Bunny for going with us and cajoling some sweet smiles!
A rare moment!
One of my favorites!
Can you see me?
I know we aren't supposed to pick the flower, but this one flower got a lot of mileage :)
So sweet!
This captures Colton personality to a T. He is so inquisitive and curious. I hear "Why, Momma?" all day and now I hear it in stereo from Caden, too. I love it though and he soaks up every morsel of information you give him! Last night, he had a lot of trouble going to sleep and kept asking me questions... Mainly about what letter makes the {wah-wah} sound. He just started getting into Letter Sounds. I told him he needed to go to bed and he replied, "But I'm not done asking you about everything I need to tell you today!"
Bunny's boys...
I told him there was a dinosaur in my lens.
Love Caden's expression - Too bad my eyes are closed too.
Not bad for late April and an almost 4 year old and almost 2 year old.
Someone is a little bit of a ham!
EEEEE - This is his squealing noise/face. He just saw a puppy across the street.
Now, he's saying "ruf-ruf"
2 comments:
Adorable photos. See you soon.
That was a fun outing! Boys were so photogenic and so happy. Sweet memory. Love ya'll more!
Post a Comment