Thursday, April 24, 2008

Breaking News!!!!

My little man said "Ma Ma" today! I've been hearing the MMMMMM sound for a few days, but today he looked at me and said it as clear as day! I know it's been said before, but those are the sweetest two syllables in all the world! Thankfully, he can't ask for a car or a million dollars, becuase I sure would have given it to him today! Either my ears have been stopped up lately - or today is just a banner word day because I believe he also said "ball" and "bye-bye" on command. There's a video at the bottom of him almost saying Ma Ma...He got a little distracted with the camera!

I'm behind on the block pictures once again...my creative juices are waning. Anyone have a cute idea for a block picture with a wiggly 9 month old?
  • When I ask for a kiss he will lean in and slime me! I don't mind one bit, though!
  • Lately, he has started sprint crawling. Sometimes he gets to going so fast he nearly does a front flip.
  • He is not afraid of the vacuum. He goes right up to it while its running and tries to grab it! Silly, brave boy.
  • He is cruising around the ottoman and couch!!!
  • The boy still loves empty boxes and keys (real keys)!
  • He threw a mini-fit today when I took away the keys. It was quite dramatic complete with loud squealing, body contorting and a very mad face. We could be in for some fun times soon.
  • One of his favorite games is to play catch with himself. He will throw/roll a ball or empty water bottle and then sprint crawl after it. He can do this for about 10 minutes non-stop.
  • When Jack or I pick him up, his legs keep moving. It's the funniest thing to us. It's like he can not turn them off.

P.S. - I've been playing around with the look of my blog and somehow erased my Blog link list, verse of the day and Colton counter... I'll try to get it back on soon. I did add a link to my new business endeavor. Check it out - I'd love to talk to you about it soon...

No comments: