Thursday, April 24, 2008

Joy Break!

I was listening to the radio on the way home from work a few days ago and heard a snippet from a sermon. The preacher said, "It's impossible to be grateful and discontent at the same time. Just try it." So, I tried it today while doing some laundry (one of my least favorite chores) and it's true. I thanked God that I had laundry to wash, fold and put away and as hard as I tried I couldn't grumble or complain at the same time. Gotta go praise God with the vacuum now :) Have a grateful day everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy McCown said...

Colton sounds like a busy little boy! That is so sweet the first time they say mama. I still love hearing it, which is rare these days because Layton has started calling me Amy. Colton is a cutie.

Miss G said...

this is good stuff! thanks! kelly