
Colton has some big news to share with you! He's going to be a BIG BROTHER this June. I've been meaning to post this forever. I am 17 weeks along and feeling great! We are so excited about this baby. We'll find out what we're having at the end of this month. I can't wait. Colton says "Baby" all the time, but he really has no idea what's in store for him.
Here's a little video of our man reading books and talking. Enjoy!

6 comments:
Congrats! Darla filled me in at Thanksgiving. I've been waiting for the news on the blog though. Love Colton's shirt!
So happy for you all!
Congratulations. That is exciting news. I am glad that all is well.
Happy Birthday!!! And yes, very, very excited about this new little baby! Maybe he/she will be born on my birthday! :) Kelly
What a sweet big brother - I love his shirt.
Congrats again!
Happy Birthday to You!!! Hope you have had a great day. We are so excited about the new baby. Tommy loves Colton's touchdown.
Love you past the skies!
Cindy
Happy Birthday! It is so much fun watching you with our little guy. You are a great mommy. This new baby is very lucky........and I am so excited for all of us. God is so good!
Post a Comment