Thursday, January 29, 2009

IT'S A....

Boy! Colton is going to have a little brother! We are thrilled and so thankful for another healthy little boy. Everything looks good so far. He is 12 oz and about 8.5 inches. They are sticking with June 21st as a due date so I am about 20 weeks this week. He has been kicking up a storm so I know he's anxious to get out and play with Colton! I've been telling Colton about the baby in my tummy but he just kind of looks at me funny right now. He'll figure it out soon enough! In the meantime I bought him a little baby doll for him to practice being gentle with. He's been very loving and likes to share his pacifiers with it.

I tried to get Colton saying "Brother" on video, but he only says it off-camera! Colton is also saying "Hallelujah", "Mess" and "Sorry" these days. Usually the sorry follows the mess!

I'll try to get a few sonogram pictures and belly pictures posted soon. For now, enjoy a few pictures of the big brother!

A rare look at the parents of Colton.
Colton sitting at his "big boy" table.

He has a special affinity for our vacuum cleaner (only when its off, though).


Today is also special because it's Grandma and Grandad's anniversary. Here's Colton a year ago and...




here he is today! It took a while because I had to chase him around and get the camera back but once I offered him the baby for the camera he was ready to cooperate! Hope your day was really special Grandma and Grandad! We love you!








6 comments:

Miss G said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! So exciting! I can just see you with two little boys! So fun! Thanks for updating us! Kelly

Kristin said...

SOOO excited for you three. It's adorable how Colton is loving that baby. He's going to be such a great brother!!

Courtney said...

Boys are so fun! Congrats!

Jordan said...

YEAH! You are going to be outnumbered! :) I'm glad everything looks good and everybody is healthy. Hope to see you soon.

Amy L said...

I was wrong - I guessed girl. :) Congratulations!!!

Bunny said...

I am so excited to have another precious grandson on the way! It's hard to imagine loving another one as much as I love this little boy! Double the fun, double the activity, double the blessing! We are going to be so very busy...:)a very good busy.