We are so blessed to have grandparents nearby! This past weekend, Jack was able to
go to a Texas Longhorn game with 3 of his college buddies. I had already made plans to go on a day long "scrapbooking" retreat with some friends. (I don't really scrabook with paper, but I did get all my pictures organized on my computer and backed up!) So, Grandma and Grandad agreed to watch BOTH kiddos while we enjoyed a Saturday without kids. I think they had a GREAT time!
At Grandma and Grandad's house, you can...
eat popsicles after lunch in the house.They both finished off two popsicles!
Get a little exercise on Grandma's bike! He was very interested in the chains and how it worked.
drive Grandad's cool truck!
Caden was just plain excited to be there!
Jump on the bed.
Caden worked off those lunch popsicles.
Nap with Grandad!
Play in the rain!
Give a little concert.
And watch a little TV in Grandad's favorite chair. I don't think they missed us one bit! Thank you Grandad for the wonderful pictures! On Sunday we went to church with Grandma and Grandad and got to see Grandad installed as an elder! It was a special day and we are so proud of him.















1 comment:
I bet they had a blast. I know Jackson gets spoiled ROTTEN when we are away!
Post a Comment